Published on March 16, 2021
Are you looking for the latest publications featuring all the things to see and do in Merriam? Maybe you're traveling across the Sunflower State in search of the biggest ball of twine or a famed restaurant? If you prefer to spend your time exploring instead of planning, the Merriam Visitors Bureau has packaged all of the most popular tourism publications in the updated Tourism To-Go kit!
Just stop by the office at 6304 E. Frontage Road and pick up the Tourism To-Go kit and we'll meet you at the front door for a quick and convenient grab-n-go approach! Stopping by after hours? No problem--you can still access our 2021 Merriam Community & Visitor Guide, some handy maps and seasonal brochures in the outdoor bins by our front entrance 24/7.
Looking for a fun pre-planned itinerary to help you explore Merriam? Here's our staff top five picks:
- Stroll along Turkey Creek Streamway Trail for a quick burst of exercise in the great outdoors!
- Check out the newest exhibit on display at the Tim Murphy Art Gallery located inside the Merriam Community Center.
- Let the kiddos get their wiggles playing at Dodge Town in Antioch Park. This wild west theme play area is just the place for fun and fresh air!
- Download the Otocast app and explore Merriam's history on the Merriam History Tour.
- Pick up pupusas to go from Anita's or El Pulgarcito in downtown Merriam!